Benefits of Omega-3 Fats
Can omega 3 fatty acids decrease high blood pressure and for what else they are useful?
• They help to decrease stickiness of platelets, the blood’s clotting cells.
• Helps smooth muscles of the eye, bowel, and arteries to relax.
• They tend to decrease blood pressure.
• Reduces inflammatory symptoms produced in allergic reactions and arthritis.
• They tend to decrease serum triglycerides.
• If a heart attack does occur, they may decrease muscular damage resulting from the attack.
• They appear to decrease the likelihood of blood vessels blocking up again after angioplasty or bypass surgery.
(Used to make good prostaglandins—chemicals produced by WBC’s)
Source: Eat for Strength
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Natural Remedies Questions.