This is the place where you can ask a question about any aspect of the healthy lifestyle and natural treatments, and I will give you an answer or try to help you solve the problem.It's free and it's easy to do. Just fill in the form below, then click on "Submit Your Question".
Click below to see questions from other visitors to this page...
How does caffeine work Not rated yet
- How does caffeine work, and how to avoid it?
• Answer: Why is caffeine so popular?
People enjoy the exhilaration it brings to mind and body. But …
Importance of clean air in brief Not rated yet
- Can you describe the importance of having clean air in brief description?
• Answer: Air is vital to each of the trillions of cells that make our body. …
Does broccoli have iron Not rated yet
- Does broccoli have iron, and can it help to fight diseases affected from the iron?
Answer: Broccoli have:
• indoles, effectively inactivate estrogens. …
Is Carob good for you? Not rated yet
- How much is Carob good for us? I hear that it's good substitute for cocoa, but what to do with the flavor?
• Answer: Fortunately for us who love chocolate …
Breakfast importance Not rated yet
- I can't eat early! Is this a problem?
• Answer: Breakfast provides a steady source of fuel to the brain,which greatly improves mental function and attention …
Green Tea Not rated yet
- What are the real health benefits of drinking green tea or is it all hype ?
I see this as a hype,yes. Why? Because there are surely …
What causes the fever? Not rated yet
- What causes the fever?
• Answer: 1. Toxins secreted by toxic bacteria or degenerating tissues of the body cause the “setting” of the hypothalamic …
Sleep problems Not rated yet
- How common are sleep problems?
• Answer: Fatigue is a major problem worldwide. Studies from the U.S. and abroad suggest that in Western nations …
Light therapy and Bulimia or depression Not rated yet
- Is there relation between the Light and the depression or bulimia?
• Answer:The researchers examined in double-blind study the effects of light therapy …
Water and prevent cold Not rated yet
- Can drinking enough water help prevent disease?
• Answer: Yes, If you find that you frequently catch colds, viruses, and infections you may not …
Drinking water and weight loss Not rated yet
Can drinking water help you lose weight?
• Answer: Yes, but if it is used with common sense! Other ways, you can even die! There are cases shown bellow …
Drink enough water Not rated yet
- What happens if we don’t drink enough water?
• Answer: The first signal is that we are thirsty (occurs at 1% loss).
• We may become depressed or irritable. …
Role of water Not rated yet
- What is the role of the water used for drinking?
• Answer: Role of water in body fluids:
• Carries nutrients and waste products throughout the body. …
Decaffeinated coffee Not rated yet
- How much decaffeinated coffee is free of caffeine?
• Answer: Caffeine is the most widely consumed drug in the world. And because coffee is a major source …
Plant and animal protein differences Not rated yet
- Is there differences between plant and animal protein?
• Answer: Comparison of a high (animal) protein diet with a low (plant) protein diet:
Vegan diet and cardiovascular system Not rated yet
- Is there benefit of using vegan diet for the cardiovascular system?
• Answer: Benefits upon the cardiovascular system from the vegan diet are:
- Zero …
What are Calories Not rated yet
- What are calories?
• Answer: Calories are a measurement of the energy contained in our food.
Our bodies use energy to move, speak, and think.
Fiber and High Cholesterol Not rated yet
- How can soluble fiber lowers high cholesterol?
• Answer: Low Fiber Diet: 75% of the cholesterol made in the liver is used to make bile acids.
E. Coli 0157:H7 Not rated yet
- What is E. Coli 0157:H7, and what is it's source?
• Answer: E. Coli 0157:H7 is a virulent strain of the E. Coli bacteria. It occurs naturally in the …
Alcohol and Gastrointestinal Problems Not rated yet
- What gastrointestinal problems relating to Alcohol use can be found?
• Answer: In considering the diseases and physical conditions that can result from …
Keys to Preventing Heart Disease Not rated yet
- How can i prevent heart disease?
• Answer: There are some factors that influence our risk of heart disease that we can do nothing about.
For example, …
Prions explanation Not rated yet
- What are prions?
• Answer: One might think that processed meat and bone meal from sheep or cows could not carry any kind of serious infection.
Alzheimer's disease and aluminum Not rated yet
- Is there connection between Alzheimer's disease and the content of aluminum?
• Answer:Five studies currently gives Alzheimer's disease in relation to …
Suggestion for daily water intake Not rated yet
Can you give me some suggestions for daily water intake?
• Answer: 1. Take 2 glasses of warm water on rising. This helps stimulate a bowel movement and …
Click here to write your own.
Cheese fat and cholesterol Not rated yet
- How much fat and cholesterol do i get from the cheese?
• Answer: Fat content of cheese ranges from 12 percent in fresh cheese to 30 percent in ripened …
Coughing Steam inhalation Not rated yet
Q: Can i use steam inhalation for coughing or bronchitis?
• A:Steaming is when warm moist air is directed to the mucosa of the upper respiratory tract …
Dash diet Not rated yet
- Can A Healthier Diet Lower Blood Pressure?
• Answer: Researchers have long known that certain lifestyles help keep a lid on blood pressure.
High Sodium Processed Foods Not rated yet
-How can i recognize high sodium processed foods? Where is sodium mostly used, and why is bad in high consumption?
• Answer: American Heart Association …
How to reduce Flatulence Not rated yet
- What can i use in order to reduce flatulence?
• Answer: Raymond Hall, PhD. from Medical University, Loma Linda, California, selected 30 volunteers …
Chili pepper consumption and gastric cancer Not rated yet
- Is there any connection between chili pepper consumption and gastric cancer?
• Answer: There was one case-control study in Mexico from the Department …
Alcohol and Hypertension Not rated yet
- Is there relations between the alcohol and hypertension?
• Answer: Drinking more than two drinks per day increases the risk of high blood pressure,(1) …
Alcohol and Cancer relations Not rated yet
Is consuming alcohol related with cancer?
• Answer: Cancers which alcohol increases the risk for include breast, prostate, and colon cancer. Women are …
Charcoal Patches Not rated yet
What is, and how can i use charcoal patches?
• Answer: You can see this video, where there are explanation to this product.
More about the …
Liver and leafy vegetables Not rated yet
- Is it true that green leafy vegetables can help for maintaining healthy liver?
• Answer: Yes, green leafy vegetables are high in antioxidants that help …
Connection between fiber and cholesterol Not rated yet
What is the connection between eating fiber and lowering cholesterol level?
• Answer: Most of the cholesterol we make is turned into bile acids to …
Where do we get Cholesterol Not rated yet
Where do we get Cholesterol, and do we need to eat foods which contain cholesterol?
• Answer: Our bodies need cholesterol in order to digest fats and …
Functions of Melatonin Not rated yet
- What are the functions of the melatonin, and how to improve it's release?
• Answer: Functions of Melatonin are:
1. helps insomnia,
2. lessens jet …
Multiple sclerosis and celiac disease Not rated yet
- How related is celiac diseases with MS?
• Answer :Celiac diseases is often associated with different autoimmune and neurological diseases.
• One …
Combinations of Vegetables and Fruits Not rated yet
- Is it bad to combine vegetables and fruits in one meal?
• Answer : - Not a great combination at any one meal.
- Better to eat fruit at one meal and …
Is heart attack related with what we eat Not rated yet
- Can you tell what food can cause heart attack?
• Answer : The main culprits are excessive amounts of fat and cholesterol. The underlying problem is …
What is bad with our modern nutrition Not rated yet
- When they say that our nutrition or food is bad, what they are thinking? Do they mean pesticides and preservatives?
• Answer : This are the Seven wrong …
How dangerous is lead Not rated yet
- How dangerous is lead for our health?
• Answer : The amount of lead introduced into our environment since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution …
Microwave safety Not rated yet
- Is it safe to take a cup of water and put it in the microwave to bring the water to a boil.
• Answer : It is reported that one 26 year old boy took …
Calories in Prune puree Not rated yet
- What nutrient value there is in Prune puree?
• Answer : Serving size 36g.:
Calories 92.5 (387 kJ)
From Carbohydrate 88.8(372 kJ)
From Fat …
enlarged thyroid gland Not rated yet
Is there some natural remedies for eliminating goiter?
• Answer: It is suggested to Follow the basic program for thyroid and then, after the 2-4 weeks, …
Dangers associated with atherosclerosis Not rated yet
How much atherosclerosis is serious?
• Answer: Heart Attacks: Plaques may ulcerate, causing a break in the protective cap. When this happens, a combination …
Experiences with natural treatments for asthma Not rated yet
Is there some experiences with natural treatments and natural remedies for curing, or at least controlling asthma?
• Answer: Yes. Here is one of them. …
Hydrotherapy for asthma Not rated yet
What kind of hydrotherapy is useful for asthma?
• Answer: Use hot footbath, alternating hot and cold to chest with a hot fomentation to the spine and …
Aspirin induced asthma Not rated yet
Can aspirin induce asthma?
• Answer: It is now estimated that about ten percent of acute asthmatic attacks are caused by the use of pharmaceutical drugs. …
Click here to write your own.
Herbal remedies for asthma Not rated yet
What kind of tea is good for asthma?
• Answer: From couples herbal remedies for asthma you can try this asthma Tea Recipe:
Bring 6 cups of water to …
What is Tryptophan? Not rated yet
What is Tryptophan and where i can find it?
• Answer: Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, formed from proteins during digestion by the action of proteolytic …
Garlic asthma remedy Not rated yet
How can i use garlic as a remedy for acute asthma attacks?
• Answer: Blend four cloves of garlic in a cup of lukewarm water until thoroughly blended. …
Where do we get cholesterol? Not rated yet
• Answer: Our bodies make cholesterol from the fats that we eat.
The liver manufactures cholesterol continuously.
All animals make cholesterol, …
Benefits of Omega-3 Fats Not rated yet
Can omega 3 fatty acids decrease high blood pressure and for what else they are useful?
• Answer :
• They help to decrease stickiness of platelets, …
What are Trans Fats Not rated yet
What are trans fats, and why they are harmful?
Answer: Trans fats are fats that undergo a process of hydrogenation, which basically adds hydrogen atoms …
Dangers of Saturated Fats Not rated yet
Why they say that saturated fats are bad, and where can i find them?
• Saturated fats raise blood cholesterol levels by clogging cholesterol receptors …
Risks of eating refined sugar Not rated yet
They say the refined sugar is bad for our health.
But what actually are the risks of eating refined sugar?
Answer: 1. Refined sugar stimulates excessive …
What is Phytoestrogen? Not rated yet
What is phytoestrogen, and is it beneficial for the health?
Answer: The term “PHYTO” means plant “phytochemicals” means chemicals found in plants.
Tofu instead of eggs? Not rated yet
Why should I use tofu instead of eggs? Is it better to use tofu instead of eggs?
• It contains no cholesterol, and soy protein even lowers …
What is best- breast milk or formula? Not rated yet
What is best- breast milk or formula?
• Answer:Infants fed formula or cow’s milk are 80 percent more likely to develop diarrhea and 70 percent more likely …
Click here to write your own.