What is activated charcoal?
1. What is activated charcoal?
• Activated charcoal is a remedy from nature and it is made by burning wood or coconut shells in a placewhere there is no air, like in a covered hole in the ground. Activated charcoal is carbon that has been treated with oxygen.
• Activation/Oxidation: Raw material or carbonized material is exposed to oxidizing atmospheres (carbon dioxide, oxygen, or steam) at temperatures above 250 °C, usually in the temperature range of 600–1200 °C. The treatment results in a highly porous charcoal.
• There is also chemical activation: Prior to carbonization, the raw material is impregnated with certain chemicals.
Like usual charcoal this medicine has been used for thousands of years.Many people use charcoal to make fires, for cooking, and for heating up water.
• You can also use charcoal like a medicine.To do this, you first break charred wood into small pieces andThen you can store the charcoal powder in a dry, tightlycovered container; this will keep it fresh for a very long time.
• This home charcoal will be three times less efficient than the activated charcoal. And for making it the best choice is some three like linden.
• What is activated charcoal from animal origin? This kind of charcoal is produced from animal remains. You do not want to use this type of charcoal
2. How it’s work
It works like a sponge soaking in poisons and germs that causesickness. When the germs and the poisons become trapped inthe charcoal, they stop causing sickness, and are carried out ofthe body.
3. Activated charcoal uses
Charcoal has been used through the ages to absorb a variety of poisons including lead, DDT, strychnine, camphor, alcohol, hemlock, Malathion, nicotine, mercury, phosphorus, iron, silver, potassium permanganate, and many other chemicals and drugs.
Why is charcoal such a good medicine?
Let’s learn more about how we can use charcoal to treatdiseases.
Charcoal can be used to help treat the inside of our body for:• Gas
Just as we have learned how charcoal can be used inside thebody, there are also many conditions where we can usecharcoal externally or on the outside the body.• Infections or inflammation of the skin and joints
• Eye and ear infections
• Wounds from poisonous plants
• Bee stings and other insect bites
• Spider and snake bites
How do we use charcoal on the skin?
Here are directions for preparing and applying a plaster:
You can store the charcoal powder in a dry, tightly covered container; this will keep it fresh for a very long time.Charcoal has no smell or taste. It is completely safe.
Burned food is not charcoal. Burned food is bad for the body, but charcoal is good medicine.
BookIf you like this article consider buying this excellent book about the charcoal:Home Remedies: Hydrotherapy, Massage, Charcoal, and Other Simple Treatments
or |Review from customer: Hydrotherapy, Massage, Charcoal, and Other Simple Treatments gives a brief history of hydrotherapy, the immune system, anatomy and physiology to explain how and why hydrotherapy works.
It then explains step-by-step how to use hot and cold water to treat illnesses. There are a number of hydrotherapy treatments, message techniques, and charcoal therapies listed with illustrations to help the reader visualize how the treatment is done.
There is also a section on various diseases with the natural remedies to use to treat the illnesses. I have personally have used hydrotherapy to treat a bad chest cold and know first hand the effectiveness of hydrotherapy. I was surprised to observe that hydrotherapy was better and quicker than taking medicine!
Experiences with activated charcoal
Have A Great Story About Using Activated Charcoal?
Do you have a great story about this natural remedy? Share it!
Buy activated charcoal!
Great Product: Was a bit skeptical at first, but this stuff definitely fit the bill. From detoxing to oral hygiene, to curing upset tummy's, this is a must have at the house. (my 2cens)
excellent: There is really no more to ad. It's an excellent product, great natural detox and healing element. Thank you!
Activated Charcoal Powder -hard to find.Activated Charcoal used to be fairly easy to find but as with many simple things that is no longer true. I was happy to find a selection on Amazon. This particular product was exactly what I was looking for at a good price. This activated charcoal powder is very fine texture powder, easy to work with and appears to be very pure. If you haven't worked with activated charcoal powder before be sure to do your research and read the labels.
Internal links in natural-remedies-healthy-lifestyle.com for the topic:'What is activated charcoal'Go to: 'The use of the charcoal for varicose veins' from current: "What is activated charcoal"
Return to: "natural-remedies-healthy-lifestyle.com" –Home Page,From Current: "What is Activated Charcoal"
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.