Control Osteoarthritis - Eliminate Insomnia
• Control Osteoarthritis,Eliminate Insomnia,Overcome Depression,Reverse Arthritis,Success Stories,Terminate Substance Abuse
• "I am originally from the Bay area of California. As a child my home was beyond broken! I started recreational drugs, drinking and smoking to numb myself throughout my lifetime.
• As an adult I later developed fibromyalgia and traded recreational drugs for prescription drugs. I could always quit the alcohol for years at a time, only to pick up where I left off. I never quit smoking cigarettes. I smoked for 37 years.
• I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis. Due to the prescription drugs and alcohol I was never “clear and present”. I was very unhappy and went into a severe depression.
• I have always had problems sleeping but my insomnia was now off the charts. My average nights sleep was 2 to 3 hours usually drug and alcohol induced.
• I was in a viscous cycle and getting nowhere. After dropping 12 more pounds I could barely look at myself. With my family’s support I decided I needed to get help.
• I knew there was a way to do it — even get off the medications I was taking from so called medical doctors. I knew I was going to need help to do it all.
• I’ve lived in Auburn for the last 17 years with Weimar being only 10 miles away. I thought it was only for diabetes, heart conditions, high blood pressure or weight issues, etc.
• With a bit of research I called Weimar and by that afternoon I was up touring the campus and within two weeks I started my 18-day NEWSTART® Lifestyle Program.
• Now I am tobacco, alcohol and almost pain free. I walk 5 to 10 miles a day and I sleep 6 to 7 hours per night.
• Most important I am back to my old self again. Happy to be alive — A WHOLE NEW PERSON. I owe my new life to the NEWSTART® program.
• The staff is truly incredible. They are there for you whenever you need anything with their unending support and love. I can’t thank them enough. I want my entire family to go through the program so we can all live happy healthy lives together."
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Experiences.