Role of water
- What is the role of the water used for drinking?
• Answer: Role of water in body fluids:
• Carries nutrients and waste products throughout the body.
• Helps to form the structure oflarge molecules.
• Actively participates in many chemical reactions
• Serves as the solvent for minerals, vitamins, amino acids, glucose, and a multitude of other small molecules.
• Acts as a lubricant and cushion around joints
• Serves as a shock absorber inside the eyes, spinal cord, and in pregnancy
• Aids in the body=s temperature regulation
• Maintains blood volume
Water id important to life; survival is only possible a few days without water.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Natural Remedies Questions.