Suggestion for daily water intake
Can you give me some suggestions for daily water intake?
• Answer: 1. Take 2 glasses of warm water on rising. This helps stimulate a bowel movement and prepares the whole system for the day.
2. Mid morning, at least 2 hours after a big breakfast and until 30 min.before lunch, take another 2 -3 glasses of cool, not cold or iced, water.
3. Avoid drinking again until 2 hours after lunch, have another 2-3 glasses.
4. If you take supper take your final glass around 7-8pm to avoid night calls.
5. If you don't take supper its great to have 2 glasses lemon water around 6 pm.
This not only helps control appetite but also helps revitalize the system for the evening hours.
Note: Water need to be clean without chlorine. The amount depends from various factors such as body mass, the weather, sweating ...
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Natural Remedies Questions.