Varicose veins herbal treatments
We are going to review here some helpful varicose veins herbal treatments but we need to know that the diet and the physical condition are prevalent for the varicose veins.
• An herbal wash that relieves varicose veins:
•Horse chestnut seeds have been used to treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids for years in Germany. The active ingredient aescin ,strengthens capillaries and reduces fluid leakage. Use the standardized extract.(You can purchase it from amazon.com here...)
• Witch hazel is an outstanding herbal wash.It is a soothing astringent which strengthens blood vessels. White oak bark is another useful astringent herb.(Buy witch hazel liquid here; and white oak bark tea in here...)
• Apply fresh wood sorrel leaves to the areas with extended veins.Cover with large cabbage leaves and fasten with an ace bandage.
• Here are more useful substances:Lemon peel contains flavonoids , including rutin, which reduce blood vessel permeabillity. Bilberry stimulates new capillary formation.Ginkgo improves circulation.(Buy Ginko from here...)
• Both violet and pansy flowers contain rutin and are safe to eat.Add them to your salads.
• Apply hot applications of tansy tea on large veins. Replace when they become cool. Cover with wool or plastic to keep them wet and hot.(Buy tansy herbal tea from here...)
• Use flaxseed oil; include enough fiber in your diet, which should be low in fat and refined starches. Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Avoid animal products. Eat whole grains, nuts and legumes.(Buy flaxseed oil from this list here, or this one in liquid form here,and in pills here...)
• Male fern (root - bath).(Buy male fern root here...)
• Drink buckwheat tea.
• You can make poultice with smashed vine leaves.
• During inflammation you can put potato cataplasm.
Side bar: As always, you need to consult your personal doctor before using any natural remedies, so it is for this varicose veins herbal treatments; try with moderation, be careful about any appearance of allergic symptoms if you use it for the first time.
Be in good healthReferences:-Natural remedies encyclopedia;-Agatha M. Thrash, M.D.Preventive MedicineUchee Pines Lifestyle Center.
Internal links in "natural-remedies-healthy-lifestyle.com":
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.