Vinegar varicose veins - The external use of the vinegar for varicose veins
• One helpful treatment for varicose veins is this VVV ( Vinegar Varicose Veins ) cure, but surely we cannot recommend its internal use.
• How do we use the vinegar:
1. We can daub our legs with apple vinegar in the direction of the heart; or
2. We can put saturated cloth with apple vinegar on the varicose veins for about thirty minutes, maybe twice a day, and results will be visible for about after one month.
• Why is bad for internal use:
Fermentation refers to the breakdown of vegetable or animal materials by microbes or some kind of germ: yeast, even fungi and molds. Different kinds of microbes are associated with different kinds of fermentation. Yeast fermentation is very common and it is produced by enzymes in the yeast breaking down carbohydrates into acetaldehyde which can be further broken down into ethyl (grain) alcohol. Acetaldehyde is severely toxic to the brain (in yeast bread it is vaporized for some time)
“The salads are prepared with oil and vinegar, fermentation takes place in the stomach, and the food does not digest, but decays or putrefies; as a consequence, the blood is not nourished, but becomes filled with impurities, and liver and kidney difficulties appear.” CD 345 (Counsels on diet and foods E.G. White; You can buy this book from here…)
- Vinegar may cause mild gastritis or enteritis
• Definition: Apple cider vinegar, otherwise known simply as cider vinegar, is a type of vinegar made from cider or apple must and has a pale to medium amber color.
• Production: Apple cider vinegar is made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid. Yeast is added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, which turns the sugars into alcohol. In a second fermentation process, the alcohol is converted by acetic acid-forming bacteria (acetobacter) into vinegar. Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste.
There are some different treatments for varicose veins in legs and apple vinegar is one of them for the external use. For other treatments you can read here…
Internal links in "natural-remedies-healthy-lifestyle.com":
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.